12.1 The Pop-up Window Properties
Below is a list of Properties from the Pop-up Window
- location: The box allowing the user to type a URL.
- menubar: The menu bar (File, Edit, View, etc.)
- resizable: The user can resize the new window by dragging.
- scrollbars: The new window has scrollbars.
- toolbar: The toolbar (Back, Forward, Reload, etc.)
12.2 Creating a Pop-up Window
Click the link below to see an example of a Pop-up Window:
Now you'll only have to put a link in your document like this:
- Make a Pop-up Window that is resizable and has a menubar.
- Try using all of the Pop-up Window's properties.